Thursday, September 24, 2020

Bruno's Diary Entry

 







For the past few weeks we have been reading a novel in the whole class called "The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas." We had a lot of tasks to complete, individually. The tasks were easy and fun to do. One of the tasks we had to do was write a diary entry from the main character 'Bruno's Perspective. Here is mine :

 

Dear Dairy, I really badly want to move back to Berlin. I don’t like it here! There is no one to hang out with, no fruit or vegetable stalls, I am so bored! Yesterday, I was so bored I decided to make a swing out of a tyre and tighten the rope around the tree. It didn’t really work out as I was ‘swinging too high.’ And I fell off. I cut my knee and got grazes on my arms. 

And now that I’ve moved I have to start school! Me and my annoying sister Gretal are having a teacher over to do lessons in the Mornings and afternoons. I don’t see the point as there’s only two students.

I read these books about exploring, they are really entertaining and they have left me wanting to go exploring for myself!
But overall I feel very bored here!
Yours sincerely, Bruno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thought, helpful comments.