Thursday, September 24, 2020

The Gloomy Forest

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OCuwdAEnBIitTx0hn5Zye0O-dDs7dpf06Py6Tv17C9g/edit 

 I pushed the tip of my toes into my hiking shoes, squeezing them in and forcing them to fit, knowing they were too small for me as I got ready to explore the forest. I couldn’t tell mum that my shoes were too small or she wouldn’t let me go to the forest at all. I couldn’t even tell her where I was going, she told me to never go in the ‘gloomy forest’ as she would call it. Apparently, there are ‘bad things in there that are dangerous for young girls my age’. I agreed that the forest was bad and I knew it was out of bounds at all times with no exceptions.

But it didn't end there...

Gloomy Forest - Click here for the rest of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thought, helpful comments.