Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Strawberry fruit Smoothie instructions.



This week in my class we have been working on doing instructions on your favourite smoothie.
I found this activity a bit hard but easy at the same time because I don't usually drink smoothies.
The part that made this activity easy was : I was allowed to search up smoothie recipes and changed some of the words to my own.
I chose to do instructions on a 'Strawberry' smoothie because I really like strawberries and they are a nice and fresh fruit to have.
Do you drink any smoothies? If so.. whats your favourite smoothie?

enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Bailee great job on your blog post. I'm Shay and im year seven at yaldhurst model school. And I think your blog post is amazing I like how its different not everyday you see an blog post about smoothies. I really wanna know why you picked this subject.? and it would look even more cool if you could make your own picture of your own in the slide from google drawings. Over all you did great.

    - Shay yms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shay! Thanks for commenting on my blog post and giving me clear feedback!
      I chose to do this topic because I didn't know what else to blog about so I thought I'd post something I like to drink!
      What's your favourite smoothie?

      - Thanks! ~ bye for now, Bailee.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora I'm Jorja from Yaldhurst Model School.

    I love your slide because it tells you how to make a strawberry smoothie.

    The facts that you have used are really good.

    I think you may have accidentally on the last page put pour it into the blender.

    (: Kind Regards Jorja :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thought, helpful comments.