Sunday, March 29, 2020

seahorse inquiry.

Around about two weeks ago my class and I went on a camp to Mistletoe bay, once we got back we had to do different activities. One of the activities we had to complete was re search about one of the creatures we saw on camp. I decided to do mine on a seahorse because we saw seahorses in the touch tank. What's a touch tank? A touch tank is a tank full of different creatures like crabs, starfish and sea cucumbers. I picked up starfish but I didn't like the feel of sea cucumbers so I ignored them. We weren't allowed to touch the seahorse because they get stressed very easily and if they get stressed they cant breed, which means they can't make more seahorse. 













                                   Here is my seahorse inquiry. (facts about the seahorse)  Have you ever seen a seahorse close up? Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thought, helpful comments.