Thursday, September 24, 2020

Gretal's Diary - The Boy In The Striped Pajamas.

For the past few weeks we have been reading a novel in the whole class called " The boy in the striped Pyjamas." We had to complete tasks around this book, One of the tasks we had to complete around the book was writing a Diary Entry for Gretal. Gretal was Bruno's older sister. If you haven't read the book or seen the movie, I highly recommend you do so! Here is my Diary Entry from Gretal's Perspective. Enjoy!

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas - Wikipedia

Dear Diary, Since we’ve moved to Out-with, I’ve been a little bit bored that everyday I arrange my dolls just to fill in time. I wish I had friends to hangout with, although there is someone that I do have in mind that I do like to talk to a lot. Lieutenant Kotler. He is such a handsome man, I have mixed feelings for him but even though I do have a little crush on him, The other night at dinner Pavel, our waiter/chef, looked very pale and weak and he accidentally slipped the bottle out of his hand and spilled it all over Kotler’s lap. Kotler stood up and beat him up. Bruno ended up crying and I was in shock that my face went pale.


Later that week, Bruno was reading a book on his bed. I came in and asked him a few questions about how he was feeling, he is bored as well. The funniest thing happened the next minute! He started rambling on about how he has an imaginary friend. I couldn’t stop laughing! He even believed I had an imaginary friend as well!

But that’s a secret I’ll never tell. Anyways bye for now.

Yours Sincerely, -Gretal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thought, helpful comments.