Monday, March 2, 2020

Letter to my future self.



For the past few weeks my class and Totara 3 have been working on


an activity about a book. The book is called sticks and stones.






One of the activities we had to do was write a letter to our future self. Here is my letter to myself. Have you ever written a future letter to yourself? Enjoy!










Dear future Bailee.


Hi! Today I'm 12 years old. My hobbies are : gymnastics, netball, painting, art, writing, maths and shopping.





My dislikes are meat, mar mite, jam, burnt toast and sour things.





My favourite thing to do at school is basic facts and my favourite thing to do out of school is shopping and going to the beach.





I really don’t like eating noodles but I could eat cracker chips every day of the week! My favourite song is Exchange by Bryston Tiller. Do you still like it ?


I hope that in the next year I learn to do a backhand spring properly.





In the next 5 years I want to have a good paying job.


Well it was nice talking to you! My final piece of advice to my future self is be nice to everyone and don’t put others down because you never know what might happen in life.





Love, Bailee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thought, helpful comments.